Overnight Camp Check-in
Overnight camp Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Sunday afternoon. Check-in is a multi-step process that may take up to an hour to complete. We work hard to care for each camper and family while also providing an efficient registration experience. Things that will assist in a positive registration experience:
- Have all luggage clearly labeled with the camper’s name, including any bedding or pillows.
- Have your registration paperwork completed and in hand, including the camper health history form and ALL medications with the authorization to medicate form.
- Ask any Gretna Glen staff member for assistance or clarification if you need help.
Overnight Camp Check Out
- 3-12th grade overnight programs check out at 6:00pm on their last day of camp.
- K-3rd grade overnight programs check out at 11:00am on their last day of camp.
- Please refer to your camper newsletter for specific check out times.
- For camper safety you must sign out your child with the Gretna Glen Staff member or Program Director before your camper is released to you.
- If your camper needs to depart from camp early please let the program director know at registration on Sunday or call the office to make arrangements during your child’s week of camp.