Family Getaway Retreat-Weekend Dates Available
We may add more events depending on how these fill up.
Space is limited.
Please call 717-273-6525 to register. Office hours are Mon.-Fri. 8:30-5:00
Our family getaways are intended to provide rest, recreation, and spiritual growth. A family vacation that is fun and affordable, with something for everyone. Keep busy or just take the time to relax. You will be able to disconnect, so you can reconnect with God, each other, and creation in a new way. While Gretna Glen will provide a schedule for the event and have some planned activities, we really want you to spend the time here as your family needs. Meal times are not flexible however all other activities will be optional. Our goal is to provide a healthy, safe retreat for your family to enjoy Gretna Glen at your own pace.
Your retreat will include:
- Lodging (a few options, so first come first serve for booking housing)
- 5 Meals-Weekend Event / 9 Meals-Weekday Event (served family style at assigned tables)
- Worship experiences
- Self-guided Bible and nature discovery packs
- Optional camp classic activity times including Archery, Boating, Swimming (July and August only), Crafts
- As well as opportunity to explore and enjoy our 200-acre site
All activities are optional and included in your family getaway. In addition to these staffed activities, you and your family will have access to:
- Fishing (with License over 16)
- Basketball Court
- 9 square Court
- Volleyball Court
- Gaga Pits
- Yard Game Arena
- Imagination Garden
- Hiking Trails
- Nature Center
- Prayer Labyrinth